Tuesday 11 February 2014

Locations

I have done some research and planning on places where I should film in order to make my teaser trailer so I went out and took several pictures of different places with my phone and put them on my blog to further out my research and to think where the best place would be to do my recording.

The different places I went to was:

  • East Finchley 
  • Woods 
  • Home 
  • Town Hall in Hendon 
  • College 
I took several pictures of these places in order to see if they were the right place for recording the scene.

I decided it would be a good idea before I actually start to record for my teaser trailer, I decided to go out with my friend to East Finchley and take some pictures and videos on my phone of some of the shots from my shot list which will help get a better understanding for what and how I should shoot each shot for my trailer.


















No comments:

Post a Comment