Thursday 13 March 2014

Potential music

In order for me to make my teaser tailer I need to find suitable music that would be in my trailer. for my trailer I would need different types of music, for example I would need fast temp music for the montage however softer music at the beginning. I have researched different thriller and I went on IMDB to find who the music was by and found then tracks that he has and I listened and found some different music that I would include in my teaser trailer.

These are some of the music that I might use

John Ottman (unknown)

  • John Ottman – Long Live Sacred Germany
  • John Ottman – Main theme
  • John Ottman – Fantastic Four - Main Title
  • John Ottman – Operation Valkyrie
  • John Ottman – Saving The World
  • John Ottman – Do Something For Me
  • John Ottman – Circling Passengers
  • John Ottman – F*** It
  • John Ottman – What's This Really All About?
  • John Ottman – Death Number 1
  • John Ottman – Ambush
  • John Ottman – Unloaded Weapon

Other


  • Jochen Flach – Will To Survive
  • Jochen Flach – Trapped
  • Jochen Flach – Stairway To Doom
  • The Hit Generations – Jaws (From the Thriller and Horror Movie "Jaws")
  • Hollywood Film Music – Sinister Surroundings(Trailer Music)


No comments:

Post a Comment