Wednesday 25 September 2013

Conventions Of Teaser Trailers

I have looked at three different teaser trailers from a variety of genres and I have found a number of different conventions that are found in teaser trailers. By researching all the conventions I will know and understand what convention I will have to include in the process of making my teaser trailer.

The common conventions I found consistently was:


  • Production company logo
  • Images of film 
  • Clips of the film 
  • Title of the film 
  • Release dates (usually in teaser trailers it is most likely to be "coming soon"
  • Indication of genre 
  • websites 
  • Editing 
  • Stars names 
  • Possible reference to other films 
  • Music reflecting genre 
  • Music effects 
  • Variety of camera work
  • Eye candy 

No comments:

Post a Comment