Wednesday 16 April 2014

Research and Planning - Magazines


Like when I was editing my poster I saved each version at various stages to state the various stages I went through whilst making my magazine. At the beginning I included the names put banner not thinking of the colour of the righting or the background and wanted to put all the majority of the writing on the magazine front cover before I started to think if the colour scheme and what colour the writing will be.


The image below are the save versions of me including the writing on the magazine using Photoshop, all I thought at this stage was what I wanted to include on my poster and also I made sure that the font of the writing was right.










having been writing on the magazine I know played around on photoshop with colours which I made the banners red because I firstly thought because my film is a thriller and also my magazine is a big budgeted magazine I thought the brightness helped show the style of magazine. I also used the gradient tool to make there a blue and white background.   







At this stage I thought the name of my film should appear in yellow as it stands out and looks good with blue background and the red banners.






Having played around with the background I the white should be on the bottom right corner instead at the top left corner so using the gradient tool I when the other way to make the blue and white chasing direction which made my poster look more authentic.  





This is my final magazine front cover:


No comments:

Post a Comment